What is Corona Virus?
This is something that is almost known to everyone. But do you have the right knowledge about it? Well, it is a virus family member and this virus usually causes diseases in the birds and mammals. If we talk about the humans then this will hit the respiratory system of the humans as sometimes it will cause you common cold. Some of the rare forms of this virus are COVID-19, SARS, and MERS.
This virus will have a different impact on different species like in chickens, it will cause upper respiratory tract disease and in cows, it will cause diarrhea. There are some vaccines and antivirus drugs that will protect you from coronavirus.
This virus is an enveloped virus that can cause you a positive-sense single-stranded RNA genome. The size of the genome caused by corona is about 27 kilo base to 34 kilo bases. This dangerous virus was discovered in 1960. Firstly this virus was found in chickens and then it will be found in two humans who will have a little cold.
For that reason, this was named as human coronavirus 229E and human coronavirus OC43. The other dangerous members of this family are founded in 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012 and 2019. The most common thing about all these viruses is that they will cause you respiratory problems.
The whole process starts when the virus enters into the human`s body and the spikes shaped proteins will stick with the host cell receptor. After the attachment the receptor will activate the protein. After the activation, it will allow the endocytosis to enter and fused with host membrane. The coronavirus is 5`methylated cell and 3` polyadenylated tail.
Types of Coronavirus
There are seven different types of coronavirus that will exist in humans – Human Coronavirus 229E, Human Coronavirus OC43, Severe acute respiratory syndrome, Human Coronavirus HKU1, the Middle East respiratory syndrome-related coronavirus, Severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2. Viruses like NL63, OC43, HCV-229E, and HKU1 will usually occur in human beings. This virus will hit adults and children as well.
Coronavirus is a bit more critical for humans as it will justify near about 30 percent of the death cases. Some of the viruses are very harmful while some of them are as harmless as common cold. This virus can only be spread in slightly cool weather as heat is the only weapon to destroy this virus. That`s why doctors suggest drinking hot water daily and take the items that will make your body heat.
- The common sign will be coughing, fever, respiratory difficulties. This virus is very harmful to those people who have Asthma because it is a respiratory problem. Some of the infection of coronavirus will spread this much that it will cause you pneumonia, kidney failures and sometime it will cause death.
- The only measures for protecting yourself with this harmful disease are to wash your hands on a regular basis, cover your mouth with a handkerchief or with the face mask so that if you go in the people gathering there will be no chance of spreading this virus to you.
- Cover your face with the hand or cloth so that the small droplets that will come out while sneezing will not spread to other people and infect them.
- Also, avoid eating meat and seafood because it is an animal disease and it can be spread from animals. Even the whole problem starts from the fish market of Wuan.
- Some specialists also suggest that this harmful disease will be spread from the bats and the people who eat bats will have more chances to suffer from this problem.
- You should also avoid close contact with the people and avoid attending public gatherings. Use sanitizers whenever you come from outside because hands are the most common place where this harmful virus can exist. So whenever you eat firstly wash your hands from plain water and use sanitizer.
- Another way to deal with this virus is to make your body a little warmer for it to drink hot water in the morning and try to do a bit exercise in the evening so that your body will remain a little warmer and protect yourself with coronavirus.
- Maintain at least 3 feet distance from others and especially with those people who are sneezing or having coughing problems. This is because when a person sneezes the small droplets of liquid will come out from your nose and if you have coronavirus then the small droplets contain the COVID-19 virus in it.
The doctors also suggest not to touch your eyes and nose with your hands because the virus present in your hands can easily be transmitted in your body with the eyes and nose. If you feel some unwanted measures then immediately consult them with the doctor because this is a very serious disease and it will lead you to death.
At last, we will say that stay safe stay protected and be safe in your home.