This virus can cause you pneumonia. If a person falls ill then there might be a chance that you also suffer from coughs and breathing difficulties. If you have a weak immune system then it will also cause you organ failures. It is a viral disease so there will no benefit of taking antibiotics.
As this is not a viral so antiviral medicines will also not make any impact on this virus? In spite of these drugs if you have a strong immune system then you can easily fight with this virus. Most of the cases that are reported to death will have a very weak immune system. Here are some symptoms of the corona virus and their precautions which will help you:
- Coughing– There might be a chance that you have a bit cough sometimes it happens due to cold weather and other factors. At first take the antibiotics of coughing and if does not give any impact on your coughing then there might be chances of coronavirus. Some doctors suggest that if you have coughing then you have to stay at home for at least seven days. Try to avoid the contact from much people. If it continues more than seven days then call on NHS number for instant help and checkups.
- Human to Human transfer– Coronavirus is a transitive disease that will easily transmit from one person to another. This virus mainly transmits through respiratory organs like sneezing. For preventing you have to cover your face with your hand or a piece of cloth while sneezing so that the droplets will not spill off to others. The national health commission of china confirmed that this virus is highly transitive and can easily spread from one human to another. You can also wear a mask to protect yourself from its impact.
- Fever– If you had a very heavy fever then there might be a chance that you are coronavirus positive. The first and earliest symptom of coronavirus is fever. This happens because starting coronavirus will exactly look like the flu but later on it will show its impacts. Even if you have painful headaches then also go for an instant checkup. These are some early symptoms that will be visible if you have coronavirus. These symptoms are so common that everybody will not feel anything special while having these symptoms so most people ignore these symptoms and later on face this life-taking disease.
- Swelling in the throat– as we are living in a world where everything comes up with a lot of harmful mixtures so the swelling throat is a very common thing for those people who eat junk food a lot. But this problem is also a measure of coronavirus as the virus corona will stick to your throat and swell it badly. Swelling throats will also occur with those people who eat sour items a lot. So it is very difficult to determine whether it is a normal throat swelling or a symptom of coronavirus.
- Tiredness– in this hectic life everybody feels tiredness and this one of the most common that will happen in everybody`s life. If you are a hardworking person then it will happen to you daily. Now one thing that comes up in everybody`s mind that how to determine that it is a symptom of coronavirus or not. So here is the solution you can easily determine it by resting and if you still feel tiredness after a long nap then there might be chances of coronavirus. So contact your doctor if you have it so that you will get the confirmation.
- Feeling unhealthy– this is one of the best ways to determine whether you have coronavirus or not. Feeling unhealthy is one of the measures that will not happen every day. It will happen because of the senses that your body will feel in case of some harmful diseases. This is basically an alarm that your body will give you so that you will get to know about the problem and treat it. Most of us will ignore this and do not take action towards it but this is one of the things that should not be ignored.
There are more than 156000 people found to be positive with this virus. This virus was spread into more than 80 countries. There are more than 5800 deaths cases from this virus and more than 73000 people are recovered from this virus. If we calculate then in percentage then there will be 3 percent of people who met with the death till now which is a quite less ratio. But this happens only because of the special arrangements done by the government for their people. If the treatment will continue with this speed then one day the whole world will be free from coronavirus.